What Is Tinea Versicolor?

tinea versicolor rash

What Is Tinea Versicolor? What is Tinea Versicolor? It’s a mouthful to say. It’s also called Pityriasis Versicolor or Dermatomycosis Furfuracea, which is even harder to pronounce. In certain parts of South Asia, it’s referred to as Peter Elam’s Disease.¬† Tinea Versicolor is a fungal infection of the skin, resulting … Read more